Your donation will be used to support ground breaking medical research into cutting edge treatments for genetic blindness in children.
- 30 Minutes of lab work
- Send out 10 new engagement letters
- 2 Hours of Lab work
- 1 hour of Phd scientist work
- 30 Minutes of Professor research
- 50 new engagement letters mailed
- 10 Hours of lab work
- 5 Hours of Phd Scientist research
- 3 Hours of Professor research
- Send out 100 new engagement letters
“Thank you for your letter…“
I was deeply moved to read your story and impressed by your courage and determination. What a great role model your mother is and I sincerely wish you and your family the very best.
Andy Penn – CEO, Telstra
“We suspected there was a novel gene involved because of the unusual features”
All of the people we’ve identified have severe vision impairment. It starts off gradually in childhood and, with time, they do seem to get quite significantly vision impaired.
Prof. Robyn Jamieson – Head of Genetics Unit, CMRI